Background Image for Header:
Students: Please follow these steps to purchase a parking permit.
- Visit the WVU Parking Portal.
- Login with WVU credentials (MIX login)
- In ‘Parking Portal” page click “Get Permit” button
- Proceed to Permit Purchase click ‘Next”
- Select desired permit
- Before you can proceed, you must then check “Agree,” then “Next” to continue
- Select Vehicles to associate with your permit, if not showing click ‘Add Vehicle’.
- Choose Delivery option “Pick up my permit at the Parking Office”. No permits will be mailed, see below information.
- Check-Out - Click ‘Pay Now’
- Once you have purchased a parking permit, they will be available the first week of school for pick-up at the following location Office of Student Accounts, One-Stop Shop room 110 in the Benedum Building
- Temporary parking passes will be made available (as needed) by the Office of Student Accounts while you wait for the official permit to arrive
Permits cost $100 for the full academic year or $50 for the spring semester only if you are a new or transfer student. Permits are valid from July 1 - June 30 each year.
Permits will be available within 3-5 business days of purchase and may be picked up at:
Office of Student Accounts
One-Stop Shop, Benedum Center
609 South Kanawha Street
NOTE: Temporary parking passes will be available for students in the Office of Student Accounts while the official permits are in transit to our office. Parking permits are nonrefundable unless you are a senior graduating in December.