Background Image for Header:
Students: Please follow these steps to purchase a parking permit.
- Visit the WVU Parking Portal.
- Login with WVU credentials (MIX login)
- In ‘Parking Portal” page click “Get Permit” button
- Proceed to Permit Purchase click ‘Next”
- Select desired permit
- Before you can proceed, you must then check “Agree,” then “Next” to continue
- Select Vehicles to associate with your permit, if not showing click ‘Add Vehicle’.
- Choose Delivery option “Pick up my permit at the Parking Office”. No permits will be mailed, see below information.
- Check-Out - Click ‘Pay Now’
- Once you have purchased a parking permit, you can schedule an appointment to pick up your parking permit here: https://studentaccounts.wvutech.edu/appointments
Permits cost $100 for the full academic year or $50 for the spring semester only if you are a new or transfer student. Permits are valid from July 1 - June 30 each year.
Permits will be available within 3-5 business days of purchase and are available for pickup by appointment only. You can schedule an appointment to pick up your parking permit here: https://studentaccounts.wvutech.edu/appointments
NOTE: Parking permits are nonrefundable unless you are a senior graduating in December.